Values – Goals
The horse has an enormous potential to show the human her/his characteristics.
If we are ready for commitment a large field of options with subtle possibilities to communicate will open up.
Authentic guidance is given when the horse accepts a person as a leader in a moment of true and really authentic personal behaviour – devoid of deception and illusion.
We take the chance to learn from animals; we experience the horses’ communication skills through exercises such as:
- stepping outside the comfort zone
- accepting support, teamwork
- body language (invitation to play)
- getting to know our own skills
- setting signs, reading signs (responding to pressure)
- questionning: success as a team – where does it start? How is it measured?
- studying the herd’s behavioural pattern – parallels to human group dynamics example: ethogram wild horse
- convincing leadership
Ambitious people with a keen sense for nature and communication;
People interested in experiencing a different kind of team-building and guidance.
No previous experience with horses needed!